The following library of key performance indicators is intended to provide an example of the choices some organizations make in building their scorecards and dashboards.
- Number of Full Time Employees
- Number of Part Time Employees
- Total hours utilized
- Total cost incurred
- Number of Lost Time Injuries (LTI)
- Number of lost time days ...
- Profit After Tax
- Interest cost reduction
- Statutory compliance
- Inventory Turnover Ratio
- Internal customer Satisfaction
- New products introduced per month ...
- Hours of user training
- Improving SLA’s
- Cost of Infrastructure
- Cost of delivery
- Cost of digital storage media
- Cost of finding and hiring staff ...
- Forklift sales-domestic
- Loyalty Index
- Defects during warranty period
- Fast Moving Parts Availability
- Supplier Satisfaction Index
- Annual Service Contracts ...